Featured Post

Why I became a Holistic Health Practitioner

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ― Mark Twain At a young age I was dea...

11.12.2008

Welcome to my health endeavor

I plan to maintain this blog sharing my knowledge of holistic health. This includes your mind, your body, and your soul. Every part of your life is connected to one of these areas. To live a full, and fulfilling life, you need to focus on all of these aspects. I want to help with this journey in every way that I am capable.

I am a holistic health practitioner, holistic nutritionist, herbal healer, homeopath and lifestyle counselor.

My promise:
I will attempt to understand what I read, process what I know, and reveal what is known in the health industry.

No comments: